VSC Job Bootcamp
The VSC Job Bootcamp Course is a combination of skill set training in the disciplines of:
- Self motivation – The value of YOU; starts with you!
- Employer expectations -Find out what employers are looking for.
- Soft Skills – Skills that get you noticed!
- Job Search Skills – “Seek and ye shall find!”
- Interview Skills – If it looks like success, walks like success and talks like success; then expect success!
- Skills Assessment -Identify your strengths / Strengthen your weaknesses
- Resume & Cover Letter “Marksmanship” – Hitting your target!
- Volunteer Strategies – Creating opportunities for yourself by giving of yourself.
The purpose of Job Bootcamps are to provide veterans and their dependents with employment preparation with 8 hours of intense, instructive, and a professional work environment to equip them for success in finding employment.
The focus of the program is to identify the veteran’s skills, help them develop resumes, overcome obstacles, and improve their soft-skills.
The goal is to have all veterans that participate in the program to get face to face opportunities with participating employers, who assist with onsite training from an employer perspective.
For more information, you can contact us at 330-643-2830 or email us by clicking here.