The Summit County Veterans Service Commission is dedicated to aiding Summit County veterans during times of need. There are many different services the agency provides:
- Mobile Meals to homebound Veterans that meet agency requirements.
- School Clothes during specific time frames in fall and winter when available.
- Counseling services through Vet Center of Cleveland
- Outreach to help homebound and nursing home residents receive benefits.
- Educating our community on veteran issues through Outreach.
- Financial Budgeting and Coaching by Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Financial Classes provided by Summit County Consumer Affairs.
We at the VSC are in constant review of our programs and services. We are always interested in your feedback and suggestions. If you have a suggestion on services or benefits we would like to hear from you.
For more information, you can contact us at 330-643-2830 or email us by clicking here.