The Veterans Service Commission of Summit County provides transportation to and from the Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center, Wade Park Campus Monday through Friday. Priority is given to those veterans, who have scheduled in advance and have a legitimate medical appointment or emergency.
Keys to Remember:
- Riders must be able to reach the pickup location by their own means or request special arrangements.
- The bus leaves the Louis Stokes’s VA Medical Center at 12:30. Riders should request morning appointments from their care provider.
- The vehicle and staff at our agency do not provide ambulatory services. Clients using our services need to be in a stable, non-life threatening condition.
- Do not arrive impaired by alcohol or drugs. (You will be turned away.)
- If you are having a life threatening emergency, call 911